Enjoy 30% off: Use code "SILKSCARF30"
Yearning for clear skies, lush ferns, and island living? Toucan have it too; tie the scarf on and have a piece of paradise wherever you go.
Nattinda, 32 year old artist, resides in Bangkok, Thailand. Art Professor Nat takes inspiration from Impressionism and Abstract, and creates intricate watercolour works that are printed onto Thai silk-blend fabric.
Details and Care
- Each scarf comes with our signature gift box
- 40% Thai silk
- 60% Polyester
- Delicate hand wash or dry clean
- Small size- Length 50 cm; Width 50 cm
- Regular size - Length 100 cm; Width 100 cm
- Large size - Length 120 cm; Width 120 cm